Thursday. 11 AM EST. Your show. Entertainment gossip. Music. A lot of my opinion, but please give me less of the following:
I was thinkingÃ¢â‚¬Â¦considering my performance so far in 2009Ã¢â‚¬Â¦do you think I can qualify for the ESPY award for Comeback of the Year?
Keep it mature, Nation. Keep it mature. Again, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t bring me or your show down. See you at 11 AM EST.
Show topics will include:
1. Another reality TV show contestant killed his significant other. Another reason to ban reality tv for good.
2. Those of you not agreeing with my support of real girlfriend of Atlanta, Kandi BurressÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, ex-fiancee, AJ, and his six kids with four baby mamas just donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t get it. Also, deep down, you really donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have a problem with AJ, you really have a problem with yourselves. Big picture, Nation. Big picture.
3. Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian got married Sunday. Kinda. They had a ceremony, but Lamar wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t wife Khloe up until she signs that the little document known as a prenup. LO, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d feel that way, too, if I were marrying a broad IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d been dating for less than two months.
4. Tyson Beckford was asked what man heÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to get with. He said President Obama. As if O doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t already have enough to deal with. I hope the Secret Service is on alert for any suspicious FUBU or Ralph Lauren gear.
5. And, of course, DJ Ron Love will drop the mixes at the bottom of the hours.
No one in my entourage responds to the name Turtle. I have three Bengal tigers. I get a massage before and after your show because a relaxed me makes your show that much better. I am your eclectic divo-in-charge of all that is right and good in this world.
Please feel free to send your emails to MaxonPoinT@hotmail.com.Ã‚Â And yes, the ban is still in effect.
CLICK BELOW & VOTE FOR REEWINE AT S.E.A.
#1 Internet/Satellite Station of the Year.Ã‚Â Also, Internet Hustler of the Year THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT