ARTIST RISING IN THE SPOTLITE:
The last few years have been an amazing adventure for the illinois rapper professionally known as MAFF TEST a.k.a young harvey, knowing the music business would make way in his life for as long as he could remember. Unlike many young adults growing up less fortunate in a single parent home, TEST would never allow this type of stigma to slow him up from what his ultimate goal is and that is to make a name for himself as a musically.
When asked the details of the hood or city he was from, TEST simply states that he was from “Harvey” (typical less fortune and some) and then tells reporters to do their own research and be the judge. We found Harvey to be a poverty stricken suburban city of 3 or 4 projects, corrupted law enforcement, complete with gang and drug pollution. Later in life, TEST’s would be nicknamed Young Harvey, since he is the first to represent their city by “putting it on the map.” While he doesn’t talk much about his early years or the drastic come up from nothing to doing quite well, fans learn about his childhood as his struggles are often expressed through his songs.
So hear you have it, Maff releases his latest single “Made Of” featuring his partner-in-crime and producer Jon Wain. Maff also announces the official release of I.G.M. (also referred to as “Its Great Music” geared towards uniting different companies / movements with similar goals and purposes.
– email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
– twitter www.twitter.com/mafftest
– myspace www.myspace.com/mafftestmusic
– Facebook www.Facebook.com/mafftestmusic
• link(s) to you tube youtube.com/mafftest
EPK = sonibids.com/mafftest
Download Single Here–>> http://limelinx.com/files/4f946597badad0df42e734707fd1d2c3
If you would like to be featured in ARTIST RISING please send:
• Up to 3 songs or links that lead to music (please indicate if songs can, or cannot be downloaded for free on the promo page)
• Full length bio for promo page
• Bio summary should be no more than 2 paragraphs for E-blast
• Up to 5 pics should be submitted
• make sure to include contact, and social networking contacts:
– email addresses
• link to you tube
• Dates of up coming shows in stores etc.,
If there are any other questions, comments, or concerns:
URBAN INDIE SPOTLITE is a one-stop online look into the future of entertainment. Our primary task is to expose the top up and coming talent of various fields of entertainment. URBAN INDIE SPOTLITE plans to showcase up and coming entities such as rappers, singers, DJs, models, comedians, and film makers. And if you need help with promoting a product, and or project, URBAN INDIE SPOTLITE has various affordable promotional services available. For more info: email@example.com
text or leave a message at: 480-235-1505