@r0romuzic Hip Hop Encounter Interview
I was born and raised in Orlando, Florida.
2) What’s a typical day like for you?
If I don’t have anything else scheduled then most of the time I get up, work out, eat then do music all day.
3) What was your favorite musical project to work on so far and why?
The project that I’m working on now because all the years of producing and writing helped me grow to where I’m at now. Also because I’m working with a multi-platinum award winner mastering and mixing engineer so it’s allowing my music to be heard like how it’s supposed to be heard for the first time.
4) What are some downsides to the change in the music industry and accessibility to record labels etc. to emerging musicians?
The downside is everybody sounds the same because record companies want them to sound like what’s hot. They used to develop artists, but now if you’re not hot from the start your career is most likely done until you’re hot again.
5) Are you open to working with other genres besides Hip Hop? If yes, why?
Actually since I’m a producer I already work with different genres like pop, R&B, techno, etc.
I’m a very versatile producer so I will work with any genre. It’s a challenge to me.
6) Which artists do you hate being compared to?
I guess I’m lucky because no one has really compared me to anyone. I know in the future people will come with different comparisons, but I work hard to sound original and carve out my own path so I hope I never sound like anyone.
7) If we gave you $20,000 right now, how would you spend it?
It would go towards the budget for my project.
8) If you could give a piece of advice to someone trying to follow your footsteps, what would you tell them?
Stay focused. Don’t let people’s opinion of your music kill your dream. Believe in yourself even when no one else does. Hard work always pays off.
9) What are your projects for 2012? Any resolutions?
The project that I’m working on right is coming out next year. Don’t have an exact date, but it will be 2012. My resolution is to work as hard as I can and stay focused so that I can achieve my goal.
10) Where can we find you online?
*interview conducted by:
President| I AM PR Agency, LLC
‘We Are The Key To Your Success”