In the ever changing digital landscape of music marketing and promotions it seems as if the fly by night fads dominate a generation of compulsive micro content consumers then fadeout never to be heard from again but there are a few exceptions to the rule. There is no better example of this bite sized but highly effective marketing tool than Vine and Instagram Video. Any artist looking to quickly get their music, visuals, and message across to new and current fans with a quick one two punch needs to step up their Vine and Instagram game. Here are some stats that reiterate this point:
- Three of the five most retweeted Vines ever made were created by musicians. (Buzzfork)
- Two-thirds of the world’s mobile data traffic will be video by 2017. (Neomobile)
- Five tweets per second contain a Vine link. (7th Chamber)
- Instagram has about 130 million users, compared to Vine’s 13 million users. (Neomobile)
- Since the launch of Instagram video, there has been a 37 percent increase in Instagram shares on Twitter. (Buzzfork)
- Instagram videos are creating two-times more engagement than Instagram photos. (Simply Measured)
The easiest way to take advantage of this new trend is a new website called TrackClipper.com, the fastest and easiest way to turn your MP3s and photos into videos ready to be uploaded to Vine or Instagram. Once you are on TrackClipper.com you will pick the song you would like to use as the audio for the video then choose the photos you would like to slideshow as the visuals for the video. You have the option to choose the duration each image will display in the video and then click the “Create Video” button. TrackClipper.com will produce a video file ready to be uploaded to Vine, Instagram, or even YouTube in just seconds from your MP3s and photos. Check out TrackClipper.com and more New Industry Tips at http://www.newindustrytips.com/.